A792 Building Maintenance
20 Talbot St East. Aylmer, ON N5H 1H4
- Tel: 226-210-6800
- Email: email@example.com
Description: We’re growing!! And looking for a detail-oriented and enthusiastic candidate to join our team for the position of Maintenance Technician located in St. Thomas, Ontario. This is an ideal FULL-TIME; live-in opportunity for someone who is mechanically inclined and loves a challenge!
- Maintaining the physical integrity of the building through general maintenance and up-keep of the assigned properties.
- Cleaning and repairing items in vacant and occupied units (minor plumbing, electrical, carpentry, etc).
- Completing physically demanding work which includes the use of ladders, power tools and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Applying knowledge of building HVAC, plumbing, electrical, DDC BAS systems and life safety systems.
- Proven relevant mechanical/electrical aptitude and trouble-shooting skills.
- General understanding of basic plumbing, electrical and carpentry.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve effectively.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and remain detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to bend, push and pull as well as go up and down stairs.
- PC skills are an asset (Word, Excel, e-mail/web).
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma and 2 years work related experience.
- Previous experience in residential maintenance or related field.
- Previous experience renting apartments and assisting tenants an asset.
- Knowledge of applicable legislation respecting residential tenancies in Ontario and the rights and obligations of Landlords and Tenants an asset.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.