A697 - Jr Software Engineer
20 Talbot St East. Aylmer, ON N5H 1H4
- Tel: 226-210-6800
- Email: email@example.com
- Create and develop innovative applications, developing world class instrumentation products for the research and testing communities.
- A B SC in Software Engineering or related discipline.
- 1+ years of experience in software or design environment preferred.
- Wpf (mvvm-architecture); .net and c# programming; software version control via gilhub.
- Knowledge in mcu programming, plc’s, hardware programming and control, analog and digital electronics experience, software organization and software developments methods an asset but not required.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.