A696 - Application Scientist
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
20 Talbot St East. Aylmer, ON N5H 1H4
- Tel: 226-210-6800
- Email: email@example.com
- Good scientific knowledge about physics in general and spectroscopic systems.
- Scientifically and technically support engineers when required to develop new spectroscopic applications and systems for researchers or for industrial developments.
- Work with end users and reps making available the scientific information required for the successful manufacturing and delivery of the new spectroscopic system needed.
- Photovoltaic and solar simulation also a possibility for solar cell research.
- Masters or Phd degree in Physics or Analytical Chemistry is required
- Develop technical reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from the use of Sciencetech’s line of Modular Instrumentation.
- Provide ongoing support to clients.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.