A665 - Delivery Team Members
Please send resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Delivery Team Members
20 Talbot St East. Aylmer, ON N5H 1H4
- Tel: 226-210-6800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery team members are responsible for the delivery of GCW products over established routes. Responsibilities will include the correct loading of the vehicle, recording of delivery information, inspecting quality of goods upon delivery, and ensuring overall vehicle safety. They will be expected to operate the delivery vehicle in a safe manner at all times, obeying all rules of the road, and follow all appropriate company policies and procedures.
Role Responsibilities may Include:
- Safely operate and drive GCW truck to pick up and deliver cabinetry products
- Ensure the correct loading and unloading products in a safe manner, using provided tools as appropriate (e.g., dollies, lifts, etc.)
- Check all load-related documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate
- Ensure that material is properly protected from the outdoor elements
- Complete all necessary paperwork at the end of the shift
- Requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull or carry objects. Ability to lift upwards of 100lbs on an as needed basis
- Communicate effectively with the public, customers, and co-workers both verbally and in written form
- Maintain a professional and mature demeanor under stressful situations
- Use of Personal Protection Equipment will be required (e.g., safety glasses, mask, safety boots, ear protection etc.).
Preferred skills and abilities:
- Proven ability to work safely in a physically demanding environment
- Effective communication skills with coworkers and clients
- A strong work ethic and enjoys positively contributing to our organizational culture
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- High level of personal integrity
- Valid ‘G’ Class license with at least 3 years of driving experience
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.