A644 - CNC Operators
Please email resume to email@example.com
417 Wellington Street, St. Thomas, ON, N5R 5J5
- Tel: 519-637-9876
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, turning, grinding, milling etc.
• Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
• Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
• Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
• Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
• Set machines to complete full cycles to machine large number of parts
• Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
• Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
• Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
• Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
• A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
• Good communication abilities
• Must be able to read and write English
• High school diploma, diploma in engineering or relevant discipline are not required but are a plus.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.