A630 - General Labourers
Email Tabitha at email@example.com
For assistance applying to this position, please call Aylmer Community Services at 226-210-6800
20 Talbot St East. Aylmer, ON N5H 1H4
- Tel: 226-210-6800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will be experienced in steel fabrication/welding shop and/or on a construction crew. Attention to detail is critical to this role.
- Assures a quality product by conducting quality checks
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment
- Working knowledge of various machinery and tools
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Follows direction and stays on task
- Willing to work; Reliable
- 1 year experience in construction
- Valid drivers license with transportation
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.