A629 - Forming and Finishing Crew
Please contact Tabatha Atkinson at 519-582-8222 or email@example.com
20 Talbot St East. Aylmer, ON N5H 1H4
- Tel: 226-210-6800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CDN Buildings is a Turn-Key Steel Building Manufacturing/Construction company based in Delhi, Ontario seeking to partner with an experienced Concrete Forming and Finishing Crew and create a new entity called “CND Concrete”. We specialize in custom steel buildings, carports, and garage structures. For more information about who we are, please visit our website at www.cdnbuilidngs.com
The Concrete Forming and Finishing crew will be responsible for assessing and completing projects in an effective and consistent basis.
Customer satisfaction is key, which requires thorough effort both before and after installation.
- 2-3 years working in the industry.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and specifications.
- Experience with concrete forming on residential, commercial, and industrial projects.
- Strong leadership and time management skills.
- Carry out accurate measurements to ensure the concrete area meets all specs and drawings requirements, ability to interpret blueprints.
- Assist with granular base and steel reinforcement materials as needed.
- Direct placement of cement into forms, spread, compact, level, and smooth cement forms using hand and power tools
- Finish cement works by using various hand and power tools, such as rake, trowel, screed, stamp finish and other.
- Set foundations, and pour and finish concrete
- Forming of slabs and flat work and piers
- Forming, cutting, curing, and coring concrete
- Floor pouring, leveling, and finishing
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.