A611 - CAREgiver
Please visit our website at homeinstead.com/3047 to learn more about us and to apply online.Please visit our website at homeinstead.com/3047 to learn more about us and to apply online.
417 Wellington Street, St. Thomas, ON, N5R 5J5
- Tel: 519-637-9876
- Email: email@example.com
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers in Aylmer, Tillsonburg, and Lucan locations to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check with a vulnerable sector check
- Provide 2 professional and 2 personal references
- Possess a valid driver's license. Driver's abstract is required.
- Possess a vehicle with valid auto insurance.
*Previous experience is preferred but not essential - skills training is provided as required by Home Instead*
*Previous experience preferred but is not necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
*Candidates MUST be willing to travel within a 40 km radius of home*
*Evenings & weekends may be required
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.