A448 - Production Associate
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assembling, performing quality checks, and packaging products per the Standard Work Instruction (Robotic Welding/Weld Cells)
- Meeting or exceeding all team production goals on a consistent basis
- Loading and unloading items from machines and conveyances
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
- Observing equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected and notifying operators of any malfunctions Wearing all required Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) at all times while in work areas
- Performing general cleanup and maintenance of your work area
- Excellent English Communication Skills (oral and written)
- Some experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Able to be on your feet and moving for an 8-hour shift
- Flexibility with regard to hours and scheduling
- Light quality-control experience a plus
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.