A447 - Summer Student Production Associate
At this time, we are only accepting resumes electronically.
Apply directly to this ad, by e-mail, or through our website. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review orders, prep materials using power tools, hand tools, saws/automated welders
- Hardware installation, sealed unit glazing, glass installation, screen fit, assembly, packaging, and other various tasks
- Follow direction of leadership and continuously verify quality through measurement
- Wear proper PPE and follow safe work practices at all times
- Previous experience with general labour/construction/manufacturing an asset
- Willing to train, but must have a great attitude, strong work ethic and willingness to commit to our team
- Standing for 8-hr, lifting/maneuvering of products required (medium lifting); handling of materials (manual dexterity required)
- Experience using power tools/hand-tools an asset… must be safety-conscious
- Must be qualified to work within Canada and 18+ years of age
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.