A430 - Quality Technician
Please send your resume and a copy of your transcript with the job title in the subject of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking a quality generalist who has worked in an ISO 9001 or TS 16949 environment to join our growing quality team. The successful candidate may potentially assist with various areas of quality management including PPAP preparation, part inspections, annual validations, corrective action responses, CMM programming and operation, and measuring instrument calibrations. Must be mechanically inclined and have solid knowledge of GD&T and print interpretation. The successful applicant’s knowledge and experience will help determine the exact responsibilities, and we will train on additional tasks as necessary.
- Experience in ISO 9001 or TS16949
- Experience in part inspections and quality training
- Knowledge of GD&T and print interpretation
- Train others about quality issues
- Self-starter and excellent communicator
- Managing competing priorities and good organization
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.