A407 - Office Administrator
At Salford, as an Office Administrator you’ll have a fantastic opportunity to go work with teams within multiple locations in Canada and USA. You will be entrusted with a high level of responsibility and confidentiality.
- HR Administration; maintaining transfer forms, termination forms – process all on ERP system, create employment confirmation letters, internal and external job postings, maintain hire packages, enter new hire information on ERP system.
- Assist with payroll administration and act as payroll backup as required.
- Update attendance tracker for Ontario staff
- Benefits; enter / change information on benefit sites for Canada & USA
- Reporting; creating and maintaining monthly reports
- Safety administration as required,
- Finance Administration; monthly reports, maintaining insurance documentation
- Update and distribute policies as required
- Diploma in HR
- Minimum 1 years of experience in HR or Payroll
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong organizational skills
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.