A404 - Welder
In Person: 20 Phebe St, Norwich, ON
Salford Group is currently seeking a reliable person to work in their Welding Department, at Salford, Ontario head office – located south of Ingersoll on Hwy 19, near 401 and in our Norwich facility at 20 Phebe street (Turn east at lights, last street turn right). The successful candidate will be part of a Manufacturing team responsible for welding and fitting of agricultural equipment.
- 1 -2 years Welding experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- CWB not required, capable of MIG welding. Must be able to pass internal weld test.
- Weld components as per Salford Group standards and specifications ensuring that tolerances are met
- Must be able to read and understand blue prints
- Must be able to handle repetitive movement, standing on your feet for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 Lbs
- Knowledge of advanced manufacturing technics such as Kanban, Lean, would be a definite asset
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be organized, proactive and maintain a positive attitude in the work place
- Superior safety standards and practices
- Positive attendance history required
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.