To apply please email Recruiter.Caitlyn@CarePartners.ca
Come grow with us! As a proud leader in home health care in Ontario, we are currently seeking energetic and dedicated Personal Support Workers to join our team in the St Thomas and Aylmer areas! As an integral part of the health care team, you will encourage, support and promote independence to clients in home and community care settings by assisting with activities of daily living under the supervision of our Personal Support Manager.
YOU SUPPORT THE PATIENT BY:
- Assisting with activities of daily living such as personal care (rise and retire), assistance with household tasks, respite care, medication assist, special functions
- Promote a safe environment for both the patient and employee by demonstrating proper body mechanics, safe transfer techniques and home safety
- Provide cognitive, social and/or emotional support to the client
- Prepare nutritious, varied and economical meals and snacks, including special diets, as determined by the care plan, and use proper food preparation, storage and hygiene practices
- A strong desire and commitment to making a difference in the lives of our patients
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Availability to work non-traditional hours such as early morning, evenings and alternate weekends
- Current immunization record (within last 12 months)
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Current vulnerable sector check screening
- Valid Certificate as a Personal Support Worker, Health Care Aid, Developmental Support Worker, Home Support Worker Level 2 or 3, Nursing students
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.