A374 Assistant Manager
Please apply with cover letter and resume in confidence in person or via email to email@example.com to the attention of Michael McCallum, General Manager, 300 Talbot St W, Aylmer, ON before January 24, 2020. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The following expectations provides an overview of some of the responsibilities for the role:
- Provide exceptional customer service and provide leadership in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- You must be available for all shifts including but not limited to opens and closing shifts as well as statutory holidays (excluding Christmas)
- Train, mentor and reinforce food safety procedures to team members
- Manage cash including setting up and maintaining cash registers at opening and closing shifts
- Perform walk-throughs to ensure restaurant is ready to open or close for the next shift.
- Work with General Manager to train, develop and communicate with crew members and Team Members in a way that maximizes staff retention.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and delegate tasks to ensure compliance in Domino’s Pizza Canada’s policies and procedures to ensure exceptional Customer Service each and every time.
- Work with the General Manager to ensure, quality, production and service standards are met and to create a safe, efficient and professional environment for customers and Team Members.
- Assist the General Manager with maintaining proper coverage via Team Member schedules to ensure that the restaurant maintains and exceeds all customer service standards.
- You will work with other partnering Domino’s restaurants to identify opportunities for optimizing efficiencies and maximizing the profitability of the restaurant.
- Follow-up and ensure resolution of guest-related issues as needed.
- Ability to motivate Team Members and work well with others
- Previous food/customer service experience.
- Safe Food Handling Certification or ability to obtain within first 3 months of employment
- Flexible availability
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to take direction, give direction and work well in a team environment.
- Friendly outgoing personality
- First Aid Certification or ability to obtain within first 3 months of employment
- Excellent organizational and muti-tasking skills.
- Must possess a valid G license or greater.
- Must be legally entitled to work within Canada and over the age of 18.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.