A305 Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Please call Rachel Hayes at 519-773-3250 Ext 4348
The Shipping & Receiving Clerk is responsible for documenting incoming and outgoing shipments and grower product and ensuring this information is given to the appropriate departments. This position is seasonal with an immediate start date, ending mid-October.
- Receive produce from Growers according to company procedures.
- Prepare BOL of ladings.
- Enter load information into Famous Software.
- Provide grower with certificate once quality inspection and verification is complete.
- Fax documentation to drivers’ dispatch as requested.
- Set and insert Temptale®, seal loaded outbound trailers with certified seal.
- Organize and document processor manifests to ensure mandatory procedures are followed.
- Ensure accurate procedures are followed according to Can-Am protocol (filing, inbound and outbound, document creation)
- Required to work overtime, weekends and occasionally on holidays during season.
- Comply with company and customer regulations and policies.
- Continually monitor and report all health, safety and food concerns or deviations to supervisory management.
Candidate MUST be a self-motivated, detail-oriented person with the ability to focus in a fast paced environment and adapt to changing situations on a daily basis.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior level executives.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must have knowledge of health, safety and food safety standards pertaining to the agricultural infrastructure (training provided).
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.