A296 General Laboures/Installers
Mail: Unit 3 – 523 James Street, Delhi, ON N4B 2C2
The successful candidate will be experienced in steel fabrication/welding shop and/or on a construction crew. Attention
to detail is critical to this role. You will have a proven track record in a manufacturing environment and be able to be a
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Assures a quality product by conducting in-process inspections and evaluating the finished product.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment.
- Working knowledge of various types of manufacturing machinery and tools.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic and a team player – self-motivated and results-driven.
- Follows direction and stays on the task at hand.
- Possibility for field work installing steel structures.
- Experience in construction environment for up to 1 year.
- Must possess a valid driver license with reliable transportation to and from Delhi, Ontario. There is no public transit available.
- Current First Aid/CPR, WHMIS, Working at Heights, Scissor Lift, Forklift, etc. certificates are an asset, but we are willing to train.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, complete work in a timely manner, strong work ethic.
- Punctual, trustworthy and mature.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.