A279 Auto Body Technician 310B licenced or Apprentice
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: 519-765-3645, or in person at 420 Talbot St E, Aylmer, ON N5H 1J5
Looking for a licensed Auto Body Technician (310B), or an apprentice that currently registered as an apprentice.
Or a motivated individual that has some automotive shop experience from school. Our company would be interested in sponsoring an apprentice for a candidate that would look at this apprenticeship as a stepping stone into a future career as an auto body technician (310B).
- As an apprentice you would assist journeyman technicians
- Perform quality repairs on a variety of vehicles.
- Reviewing work orders
- Dismantling vehicles and diagnosing visual and internal damage
- Repairing and replacing parts
- Reassembling vehicles
- Maintaining shop equipment and facility
- Red Seal Certification would be considered an asset.
- Must have valid drivers license
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Efficient problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of and the ability to operate machinery and tools required to complete repairs.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to meet physical demands such as heavy lifting, standing for long periods of time and using power and hand-held equipment.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.