A254 Production Technician
Please email resumes to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Planet Shrimp Inc. however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants may be subject to a background check and must meet the security criteria designated for the position.
- Operate processing equipment following established standard operating procedures
- Follow HACCP programs, procedures, and policies
- Completing HACCP records/paper work.
- Follow all GMP and Safety policies
- Work with a team to clean and sanitize the processing, and packaging lines and other equipment used in the shrimp packaging process
- Clean and sanitize production areas at the beginning and at the end of the shift
- Use appropriate sanitation tools to clean the equipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Manually separate shrimp as it moves along the conveyor belts
- Package frozen shrimp, weigh the product for accuracy, and heat seal the bags
- Construct and label boxes to contain finished product
- Label bags to contain finished product
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Safe food handling certificate an asset
- Reliable transportation
- Solid attendance record
- Line work experience
- Must be able to work in a cold environment (8 degrees Celsius)
- Must be able to handle shrimp
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.