A240 Customer Service Representative
Based out of ICS Aylmer Ontario, this position offers diverse and challenging opportunities for the right individual. If you are looking for such a challenge, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a member of the TransForce Group of companies, ICS Courier is a nationwide business to business distribution company operating 35 branch locations throughout Canada, to support business relationships with over 37,000 customers across a broad spectrum of industries. Our continued success is based on our commitment to provide our employees with the best place to work and our customers the best service and value.
Our Aylmer Ontario location has an immediate opening for a qualified Bilingual Customer Service Representative.
Reporting to the National Customer Service Manager, this challenging and diverse position will assist the Company with meeting and exceeding established productivity standards for the company while promoting a positive employee relations work environment through on-going employee communication.
The basic function of this job is to:
Respond to incoming calls and make outbound calls to ensure customer retention and satisfaction; manage and address customer concerns and questions pertaining to deliveries, traces, claims and invoicing; provide customers and internal groups with effective and efficient customer service support; proactively manage and resolve daily customer/client satisfaction issues.
The key responsibilities for this job include:
- Answer inbound calls and place outbound calls to customers while adhering to policies and procedures
- Address customer complaints and respond to difficult inquiries
- Approve and process goodwill credit requests
- Communicate daily with Branch Management, Sales and Customer Service to address customer concerns and provide follow up as required
- Process new accounts and update customer information as required
- Customer service/inside sales experience (call centre)
- Must be available to work alternating shifts, between 7am to 5:30PM EST.
- Work effectively within a team environment and respectful of needs and contribution of others
- Must be able to type at least 35wpm
- Computer proficiency in MS Office programs: Word, Excel, Outlook(Email)
- Must be bilingual
- Demonstrated ability in self-motivation with the ability to work with limited supervision
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work within a team environment
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.