A208 Bag Machine Operator
If you are interested in joining the Vins Plastics Team, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
- Set up and operate various manufacturing machines.
- Ensure product consistent quality, quantity, safety and customer satisfaction
- Assist employees in all aspects of the production and packaging process
- Assist in plan and schedule tasks for receiving, storage and shipping of all goods
- Perform routine preventative maintenance and inspections as required
- Implement good housekeeping standards and procedures
- High school degree or GED equivalent required
- Must have at least 2 years of Lead Operator experience in manufacturing.
- Must be able to reads drawing, job order for production and job specifications
- Must be capable of machine setups, troubleshooting and minor machine repairs.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must have knowledge of basic math, computer, written and verbal communication skills.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.