A173 Meat Manager
Contact Kim Miller - Phone Number: 519-773-9219 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This employer is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. We welcome applications from all qualified persons. If you require accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
- Responsible for the day to day management of all aspects of the Meat department including: ordering, merchandising, customer service and labour scheduling.
- To cut meat in compliance with the store’s cutting standards
- Promote and support superior customer relations in a professional manner.
- Promote and increase sales through effective merchandising techniques, suggestive selling and attractive product presentation.
- Provide direction and support to Meat staff as necessary.
- Adhere to company standards and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed.
- Responsible for all aspects of Employee relations including, training and the on-going development and motivation of the team.
- Adhere to strict cleaning schedule ensuring a high level of cleanliness and sanitation standards.
- Inventory preparation and participation ensuring accurate results.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience and a sound working knowledge of the Meat Department.
- Previous management/leadership experience in the retail industry is an asset.
- Courses in merchandising or business management would be an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks. Systems skills (Email, SAP, and P.C. applications).
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.