A155 Seasonal Operator 1/ Scale House Operator
Resume to email@example.com
Description: Great Lakes Grain is looking for Seasonal Operator I to join our team in Thamesford. As part of the Branch Yard Team you will assist in the delivering of agriculture innovation and services in our communities to enhance farm owner profitability.
- General labour position performing mainly manual labour. May seasonally operate plant equipment safely and efficiently.
- Under direct supervision, this position primarily provides general labour and may be used to allow incumbents the opportunity to learn about the operation.
- Performs a variety of tasks to deliver on an exceptional customer experience.
- Provides general labour and operates equipment safely and efficiently inside and/or outside the facility as required.
- Provides good housekeeping in and about the facility and within assigned work area.
- Assists with maintenance of equipment and/or vehicles as required.
- Monitors inventory and shrink levels if applicable; advises supervisor of discrepancies, as they occur.
- Ensures that all associated documentation, including shipping and receiving, is accurate and completed according to schedule.
- Deals effectively and courteously with customers and co workers.
- Performs other tasks associated with the handling of grain handled by the Co-operative.
Understands and follows Great Lakes Grain health, safety and environmental policies and procedures
- An agricultural background
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors. Physical activity includes walking and climbing, loading/unloading trucks and/or railcars, inspecting equipment, etc.
- Ability to work irregular hours
May have or be able to obtain various licenses, permits, and/or certificates as required
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.