310B Certified Automotive Body Technician
All those interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV to Nikhilesh Keerthi at email@example.com or come into our shop during regular business hours.
Candidates will be contacted.
***Note: candidates must have their own tools.***
***Licensed technicians only***
PAG Collision Center is looking for an experienced 310B certified Automotive Body Technician to join our team. Candidates must have a strong work ethic, team mindset, independent problem-solving skills and a positive attitude towards work. The facility is flat rate and very busy with high quality standards – we value good work and offer top industry-standard competitive compensation (including benefits after 90 days) to successful candidates who consistently strives for perfection.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Performing frame and unibody repair
- Removing and repairing minor dents and scratches
- Being capable of vehicle component disassembly and assembly
- Being able to train new employees and work with potential apprentices
- Maintaining clean work environment and following health and safety standards
- Drivers License (Preferred)
- Journeyman (Preferred)
- Candidates must have their own tools
- Licensed technicians only
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.